From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Main hand pistol
- Game link
Fire a set of immobilizing bolas at your foe.
- Damage: 92 (0.25)?
- Vulnerability (3s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- Immobilize (1 ½s): Unable to move.
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 900
— In-game description
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on the previous name of this skill.|
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: