From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Preparedness — Increases maximum initiative by 3. Gain increased expertise.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
- The damage listed in the tooltip is per attack, not the sum total of all attacks like for most other skills.
- 1 stack of Might is gained per hit (per enemy, when Deadly Aim is traited).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|May 03, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: