From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Deadly Aim - Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce and inflict less damage.
- Dagger Training - Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- There are four components to this skill:
- Stabs a foe with a dagger attack, dealing damage and inflicting four stacks of torment.
- If an enemy was hit, the player shadowsteps 600 units directly away from them.
- After shadowstepping away, a projectile attack is fired at a target foe within 1300 range.
- This skill then flips over to Repeater for 3-4 seconds depending on game mode.
- Dagger Training only affects the dagger attack.
- Deadly Aim only affects the projectile attack.
- Deadly Ambition affects both attacks.
- Jumping while using this skill will prevent the shot and teleport, however Repeater will still become available.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 26, 2020||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.