From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Shadow Savior — After completing a shadowstep, you are healed. Nearby allies are also healed for a larger amount. Only affects thief shadowsteps.
- Guarded Initiation — Movement skills grant resistance.
- Hard to Catch — Gain endurance when you shadowstep.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Larcenous Torment — Steal health and gain shadow force when you torment a foe. Does not grant shadow force while in shroud.
- Traversing Dusk — Heal allies in the area around you when you shadowstep. Gain shadow force for each ally in the radius. Wells grant resistance on their initial impact.
- Strength of Shadows — Gain expertise based on a percentage of your vitality. Torment you inflict deals increased damage.
- There are four components to this skill:
- Stabs a foe with a dagger attack, dealing damage and inflicting two stacks of torment.
- If an enemy was hit, the player shadowsteps 600 units directly away from them.
- After shadowstepping away, a projectile attack is fired at a target foe within 1300 range.
- This skill then flips over to Repeater for 3-4 seconds depending on game mode.
- Repeater can continue to be used for as long as you have the buff; during this time, Shadow Strike is unusable.
- Dagger Training only affects the dagger attack.
- Deadly Aim (trait) only affects the projectile attack.
- Deadly Ambition affects both attacks.
- Jumping while using this skill will prevent the shot and teleport, however Repeater will still become available.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 25, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|May 26, 2020||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.