From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Ankle Shots - Critical hits with pistols and harpoon guns cripple foes. Deal bonus damage to crippled foes; damage is increased when wielding a pistol or harpoon gun.
- There are four components to this skill:
- Stabs a foe with a dagger attack, dealing damage and inflicting four stacks of torment.
- If an enemy was hit, the player shadowsteps 600 units directly away from them.
- After shadowstepping away, a projectile attack is fired at a target foe within 1300 range.
- This skill then flips over to Repeater for 4 seconds.
- Dagger Training only affects the dagger attack.
- Ankle Shots only affects the projectile attack.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.