From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Stab your foe, then shadowstep away and shoot them.
— In-game description [?]
- Ankle Shots - Critical hits with pistols and harpoon guns have a chance to cripple foes. Pistol and harpoon attacks deal increased damage to crippled foes.
- There are three components to this skill:
- Stabs a foe with a dagger attack, dealing damage and inflicting four stacks of torment.
- If an enemy was hit, the player shadowsteps 600 units directly away from them.
- After shadowstepping away, a projectile attack is fired at a target foe within 1300 range.
- Dagger Training only affects the dagger attack.
- Ankle Shots only affects the projectile attack.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.