From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Shadow Strike chain skill. For the pistol skill without a offhand, see Repeater (offhand empty).
- Thief (skill list)
- Main hand pistol
Off hand dagger
- Dual Wield
- Game link
Dual Wield. Blast your foe with rapid fire from your pistol.
- Damage (5x): 550 (1.5)?
- Bleeding (3s): 330 Damage5
- Bleeding (4s): 440 Damage5
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile (20% chance)
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Dagger Training — Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Deadly Ambush — Stealing also applies bleeding. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.
- Applies one stack of Bleeding per hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 25, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||