From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Merciful Ambush — Heal when you enter or exit stealth. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Meld with Shadows — Gain superspeed when you enter or exit stealth.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom when you enter or exit stealth. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Cover of Shadow — Gain protection when you enter or exit stealth. This effect also applies to stealth you grant to allies.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Gain initiative when you enter or exit stealth.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- The attack occurs in two phases:
- Creates a point-blank area of effect smoke cloud which blinds enemies in the area when created and then pulsing blind once per 2 seconds while the field lasts.
- The projectile attack occurs after the smoke cloud is created, meaning it becomes a combo attack and blinds its target (unless another combo field was placed prior to smoke field, in which case the projectile will combo with that field).
- This is one of the few skills that can combo with itself.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 26, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: