From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce and inflict less damage.
- The attack occurs in two phases:
- Creates a point-blank area of effect smoke cloud which blinds enemies in the area when created and then pulsing blind once per 2 seconds while the field lasts.
- The projectile attack occurs after the smoke cloud is created, meaning it becomes a combo attack and blinds its target (unless another combo field was placed prior to smoke field, in which case the projectile will combo with that field).
- This is one of the few skills that can combo with itself.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: