Jinx Isle is an area of Malchor's Leap. The isle serves as a base of operations for the Inquest who are conducting insidious experiments to create new powerful golems. The Pact forces enlist the help of adventurers to put the Inquest's plans to a stop.
Access to the interior of the island can be gained through a seafloor tunnel on the east side of the island. The door to the interior will be closed until enough progress has been made towards the Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals meta event. The entire interior is submerged, so this area features underwater combat and events.
Head west of the Murmur Waypoint in Whisper Bay. The tunnel entrance to the interior is located underwater on the east side of the isle. Partway through the tunnel the fog of war will dissipate, showing the two points of interest and the waypoint. Going further through the tunnel will unlock the Bauxite Alchemicals point of interest.
To unlock Versoconjouring Array, circle around to the western side of the area, until reaching a large glass panel. Simply approaching it will unlock the point of interest.
For the Waypoint, drop to the sea bottom just north of the waypoint itself. Get close enough to the window on the north side to obtain it for mapping purposes.
Locations and objectives
- Versoconjouring Waypoint —
- Bring parts to the golem fabricators to build repair golems for the base turrets (79)
- Collect encryption crystals from defeated Inquest and bring them to Technical Agent Frazz (79)
- Defend Technical Agent Frazz until he is able to open the door to the base (79)
- Destroy the Mark V Golem defending the Inquest gate (79) [Group Event]
- Destroy the power generators before the Inquest can complete their experiment (79)
- Escort the elite Whispers strike team to the secret Inquest base entrance (79)
- Keep the power conduits active until power is fully restored (79)
- Kill the Inquest monstrosity (79)
- Inquest Assassin (79-80)
- Inquest Assistant (79)
- Inquest Engineer (79)
- Inquest Extinguisher (79-80)
- Inquest Grenadier (80)
- Inquest Technician (79)
- Champion Mark II Golem (79)
- Mark I Assistant Golemite (79)
- Mark I Defense Golem (79)
- Mark I Repair Golemite (79)
- Risen Farmer (79)
- Risen Hylek (79)
- Risen Krait Damoss (79)
- Risen Plague Carrier (79)
- Risen Putrifier (79)
- Risen Ravager (80)
- Risen Sea Scorpion (79)
- Risen Sea Turtle (79)
- Risen Shark (79)
- Risen Thrall (79)
- Risen Villager (79)
- Assistant Golem Fabricator
- Control Panel
- Defense Golem Fabricator
- Encryption Crystal
- Inquest Turret
- Inquest Perimeter Defense Cannon
- Inquest Power Node
- Recycled Golem Part
- Repair Golem Fabricator
- There is a gate to the southwest in front of a tunnel leading into the power generators room (of Bauxite Alchemicals). It doesn't open, but you can jump through the gap above it (there is an invisible wall just behind the gate though, so this has no purpose and no way to jump back out).