Statue of Dwayna (Karst Plains)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the hero challenge in the Karst Plains. For other statues, see Statue of Dwayna (hero challenge).
Statue of Dwayna
- Before completion
- Zhaitan's corruption, the statue resonates with the love of the people who erected it. This latent power warms the air. Although surrounded by
- Commune with this place of power.
- After completion
- Although surrounded by Zhaitan's corruption, the statue resonates with the love of the people who erected it. This latent power warms the air.
- You've gained all you can from this place of power.
- This statue can become contested and have harmful area of effects based on the progress of the Cathedral of Zephyrs meta event.
- Approaching the statue can trigger the event Kill the Risen knight that stalks the path through the ruins, spawning a Champion Risen Knight nearby which will aggro those at the statue. Unless you are a thief that can stealth for the duration of the communing process, it is recommended to only attempt this hero challenge with a group.