From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Alexandra Duet is a Pact member in Augur's Grotto that challenges the player to a duel in return for a hero point if the player wins. Her quotes and attacks identify her as an Order of Whispers member and a mesmer.
- Slash - short ranged melee attack
- stun them. Shield Bash - Bash your foe with your shield and
- Mantra. Meditate, charging a spell that will damage your target. Gain might when this skill is fully charged. Mantra of Pain -
- Stolen skills
- You are not part of our Order, but our cause is the same. I have a lesson you might find beneficial.
- Assessing one's enemy is good. Constant reassessment is essential. Your reactions must flow naturally, pulled from all that your mind and body have learned. Spar with me, and I will show you.
- Let's fight.
- If Order of Whispers
- We wait for our moment to strike, but we mustn't sit idle. Would you spar with me, <Character name>?
- It would be an honor.
- I don't have time for this.
- The most dangerous thing you can do in battle is assume you know what will happen next. You, in turn, should always keep your opponent guessing. Do you understand?
- Yes. Thank you.
- Everyone has a secret.
- Fight what cannot be fought.
- Know what cannot be known.
- There is darkness afoot.
- Although being a mesmer, she wielded a shield long before the release of Heart of Thorns which gave mesmer's the Chronomancer elite.
- She can be found in the cavern underneath the temple platform. It can be reached either by the cave entrance or by sea.