From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Mage Strike||1||6||900||Deals extra damage for each unique condition on target foe.|
- The projectile(s) from the warlock's skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The warlock has a weapon strength range of 2459-2772, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Illusionary Defense — Take reduced damage for each illusion you have in the world.
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos armor grants protection. Staff and trident skills recharge faster while you have chaos armor.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 28, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This phantasm wields a scepter with the same skin as Abyssal Scepter.