Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If you take lethal damage while the A.E.D. is active, it ends and heals you for a large amount and removes conditions.
- Healing when lethal damage taken: 12,280 (1.72)?
- Healing: 4,344 (0.6)?
- A.E.D.(5s): Heals when timer expires. If lethal damage is taken, the damage is negated and you are healed for a large amount.
- Burning: Condition Removed
- Bleeding: Condition Removed
- Poison: Condition Removed
- Torment: Condition Removed
— In-game description [?]
- Cleansing Synergy — Using heal skills triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Heal Resonator — When you use a healing skill, you apply regeneration to nearby allies.
- Gadgeteer — Build static charges when struck. At maximum charge level, your next gadget skill is overcharged and recharges faster.
- Does not work with falling damage.
- Will not save you from the Jellyfish Beast's consume.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
- An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a medical device used to diagnose and treat cardiac arrhythmias.