From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Stealth from this skill will stack duration with other stealth effects.
- Only creates a clone when targeting a foe within range. If no foe is targeted, using the skill will still apply the other effects.
- This skill will cancel any activation time when used.
- Desperate Decoy - Cloak and leave a clone of yourself behind if you take damage while below the health threshold.
- Prismatic Understanding - Increased stealth duration from mesmer skills. Gain random boons while you are in stealth.
Prior to the September 9th Feature Patch of 2014, this skill used to apply a distinct Decoy effect that was different from normal stealth in the following ways:
- The Decoy effect could be achieved while revealed.
- Decoy did not stack in duration with other stealth effects.