From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions.
- You can activate this ability when out of range to teleport 1,200 units in the direction of your flesh wurm, sacrificing it as usual. In this instance, poison is applied at the location of the flesh wurm, not the player.
- This skill's "teleport" is mechanically identical to a Shadowstep. Because of this, it is highly subjective to the terrain between the user and the target destination, and it will only work to instantly move to anywhere the user could easily reach by merely walking there without jumping. Using it while the wurm is on a spot that cannot be reached without jumping will only get the necromancer next to the first impassable obstacle, like a wall or the edge before a gap or raised platform.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- Teleport to a freely choosen area