Well of Power
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Vampiric Rituals — Wells siphon health every time they pulse and grant protection to allies when cast. Reduces recharge of wells.
- Well of Power hits enemies inside each time it pulses. This deals no damage but triggers effects such as Vampiric. Like all wells, these hits are unblockable.
- The stability and stun breaker are only applied to the caster.
- Conditions are converted as follows, 1 condition per second per character affected.
- Exception: Fear on the caster will be removed by the stun break effect, instead of being converted.
|Bleeding||Vigor (10 s)|
|Blind||Fury (5 s)|
|Burning||Aegis (5 s)|
|Chilled||Resistance (2 s)|
|Confusion||Retaliation (5 s)|
|Crippled||Swiftness (10 s)|
|Fear||Stability (3 s)|
|Immobile||Swiftness (10 s)|
|Poison||Regeneration (5 s)|
|Slow||Quickness (3 s)|
|Torment||Might (3 stacks, 10 s)|
|Vulnerability||Protection (3 s)|
|Weakness||Might (3 stacks, 10 s)|
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.