Well of Power
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Vampiric Rituals — Wells siphon health every time they pulse and grant protection to allies when cast. Reduces recharge of wells.
- Converting one condition per character per second.
- The stability and stun breaker are only applied to the caster.
- Well of Power hits enemies inside each time it pulses. This deals no damage but triggers effects such as Vampiric. Like all wells, these hits are unblockable.
- Conditions are always converted into fixed boons, displayed in the following table:
|Bleeding||Vigor 10 sec|
|Blind||Fury 5 sec|
|Burning||Aegis 5 sec|
|Chilled||Resistance 2 sec|
|Confusion||Retaliation 5 sec|
|Crippled||Swiftness 10 sec|
|Fear||Stability 3 sec|
|Immobile||Swiftness 10 sec|
|Poison||Regeneration 5 sec|
|Slow||Quickness 3 sec|
|Torment||Might 3 stacks 10 sec|
|Vulnerability||Protection 3 sec|
|Weakness||Might 3 stacks 10 sec|
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.