From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Morph into an invulnerable, vaporous mist for a brief time.
- Movement Speed Increase: 66%
- Duration: 3 s
- Prevents Capture-Point Contribution
- Breaks stun
— In-game description [?]
- Although the tooltip indicates invulnerability, any conditions put on the player before activating mist form still affect the player, notably Immobilized.
- This skill locks all skills.
- It is possible to make yourself invulnerable to any attacks while resurrecting somebody or using the 'Finish them!' move in PvP by casting Mist Form during the resurrection/Finish Them cast period.
- Before the April 30th update it was possible to use Utilities, Healing skill and Elite skill whilst in Mist Form.
- While invulnerable you are unable to contest or hold capture points in PvP.
- The hand aura of the elementalist is still visible when in mist form.
- Soothing Disruption - Cantrips grant you regeneration and vigor.
- Cantrip Mastery - Reduces recharge on cantrips.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill. The skill icon is also similar.