From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Morph into an invulnerable, vaporous mist for a brief time.
— In-game description [?]
- Provides the effect Mist Form.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- Any conditions put on the player before activating Mist Form still affect the player.
- This skill temporarily unequips the weapon and locks all other skills.
- It is possible to use mist form to become invulnerable during Finish and Revival by activating it right after they start.
- The hand aura of the elementalist is still visible when in mist form.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill. The skill icon is also similar.
- Before the April 30th, 2013 update it was possible to use Utilities, Healing skill and Elite skill whilst in Mist Form.