From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer weapon. For other uses, see Flamethrower (disambiguation).
“Arm yourself with a flamethrower that replaces your weapon skills.
— In-game description [?]
 Description and skills
|Flame Jet||Spray fire in a cone pattern while on the move, burning enemies on the final attack. Deals 10% bonus damage to burning targets.|
|Flame Blast||6||Fire a napalm ball that rolls through foes and explodes.|
|Air Blast||15||Push back foes and projectiles with a hot air blast.|
|Napalm||30||Burn foes with a wall of napalm at the target location.|
|Smoke Vent||20||Vent smoke from your flamethrower, blinding nearby foes.|
- Fireforged Trigger - Flamethrower and elixir gun skills recharge 20% faster.
- Juggernaut - You gain 200 toughness while wielding a flamethrower. In addition, gain might for 15 seconds every 3 seconds, as long as you remain in this weapon kit.
- Always Prepared - Drop bandages and a Flamethrower or an Elixir Gun when downed. Downed damage is increased by 25%.
- The flamethrower synergizes well with condition based builds where the flamethrower's high fire rate can apply multiple conditions quickly when combined with a high critical rate.
- The flamethrower was one of the last tools included in the engineer's repertoire, opening the door for inclusion of the Elixir Gun as well.