From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Build a high-health thumper turret that damages nearby foes. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.
— In-game description [?]
- Explosive Powder — Improves damage from explosions. Turrets explode and knock back foes when destroyed.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets apply boons to allies around them.
- Advanced Turrets — Reduce damage taken by turrets. Turrets create reflective shields when built.
- This skill is capable of dealing a total of 614 Defiance Bar damage. 2x 232 via Thump and 150 via Detonate Thumper Turret, while having Explosive Powder traited.
- This skill is capable of causing a total of 3 Blast Finishers. 1 via Thump, 1 via Detonate Thumper Turret and 1 via Rumble.
- If timed correctly, Thump is able to trigger twice. Even though both Thumps cause a knockback, only the first one triggers a blast finisher.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: