From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bring bloodstone delicacies to Grawnk.That poor Grawnk, what a shocking demise. His stomach couldn't handle its stone-bloated size!
||Fed Grawnk 3 Times||5|
- Read Orphan Laine's Letter. It will show your character's racial home instance.
- Visit your character's home instance and talk to Grawnk to get a briefing on the mission.
- Grawk will tell you where Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone is. One at a time, and only once per day, purchase the following three food items from Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone and return to feed the items to Grawk in your home instance:
- This scavenger hunt was added during Wintersday 2014.
- You can still finish the scavenger hunt and feed Grawnk the delicacies after Wintersday 2014 ended. When you go to your home instance, Grawnk and the orphan will still show up. Talk to Grawnk and he will tell you where Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone is and you can still find him, although his icon won't show up on the map like it did during Wintersday. After feeding him three times, you will still get the collection unlock item and you can then go do the jumping puzzles to get the ornaments. Once done, you will receive credit for the achievement and get your home instance node and the Orphan's Generous Gift.
- This line of events cannot be repeated after you have received the rewards once, even if you later receive another letter from Orphan Laine. Neither Laine nor Grawnk will appear in the location the letter will guide you to. Chef Seimur will only offer you Bloodstone Bearclaws.