From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bring bloodstone delicacies to Grawnk.That poor Grawnk, what a shocking demise. His stomach couldn't handle its stone-bloated size!
||Fed Grawnk 3 Times||5|
- Read Orphan Laine's Letter to unlock the collection. It will show your character's racial home instance.
- Visit your character's home instance and talk to Grawnk to get a briefing on the mission. You can visit any of the 5 racial home instances, it doesn't have to be yours.
- Check out Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone's location to find him, it changes every day.
- You need to purchase the following three food items from Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone and then feed each one to Grawk in your home instance:
- Please note that Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone will keep selling the same item until you feed it to Grawnk. You need to give the previous item to Grawnk in a home instance to make the Sous-Chef offer the next one.
- You can only feed Grawnk once a day, so this will take a minimum of three days to complete.
- This scavenger hunt was added during Wintersday 2014.
- You can still finish the scavenger hunt and feed Grawnk the delicacies after Wintersday ended, provided you already started it. When you go to your home instance, Grawnk and the orphan will still show up. Talk to Grawnk and he will tell you where Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone is and you can still find him, although his icon won't show up on the map like it did during Wintersday. After feeding him three times, you will still get the collection unlock item and you can then go do the jumping puzzles to get the ornaments. Once done, you will receive credit for the achievement and get your home instance node and the Orphan's Generous Gift.
- This line of events cannot be repeated after you have received the rewards once, even if you later receive another letter from Orphan Laine. Neither Laine nor Grawnk will appear in the location the letter will guide you to. Chef Seimur will only offer you his regular daily offerings.