A Very Merry Wintersday
A festive tradition returns to Tyria: Wintersday is here!
— Official website
A Very Merry Wintersday is a release launched on December 12, 2017 that brings the celebration of Wintersday back to Tyria with many festivities. Currently held in the Crown Pavilion area of Divinity's Reach, it was originally launched on December 10, 2013 has since been updated and re-released in the following years. The current release started on December 12, 2017 and will run until January 2, 2018.
- Tixx's Infinirarium - Stop the rebellious toys within Tixx's workshop!
- Winter Wonderland - Leap from snowflake to snowflake across a Wintersday landscape before you freeze.
- Bell Choir Ensemble - Ring in the season by playing a selection of songs with others.
- Toypocalypse - Defend gift-bearing dolyaks in this tower defense-styled activity.
- Snowball Mayhem - Fight against other players while bringing presents back to your base.
- Aid those the poor of Divinity's Reach by donating to Ho-Ho-Tron
- Defend the gift dolyak and Ho-Ho-Tron during their delivery (0) [Group Event]
- Winter's Presence - Achievements regarding Winter's Presence were moved into their own Festivals category.
- Wintersday Daily
- Black Lion Chest: Wintersday weapon skins, Frostforged weapon skins, Winter's weapon skins, Infinirarium Glider, and Candelabra Staff
- Gem Store Festive Hat and Royal Terrace Pass
Several orphans are located around Divinity's Reach, hoping a generous player will pass out some Wintersday gifts. Players can gift their extra Ugly Wool Sweaters, Ugly Wool Socks, Ugly Wool Hats, or cheap Wintersday weapon skins to make gifts to hand out. Players will need to purchase a Roll of Wrapping Paper from the Charity Corps Seraph, and then use the wrapping paper and the gift item to purchase a Wrapped Gift.
There are 30 orphans spread across the city. Each orphan will accept one gift per day and reward the player with karma.
- Prepare for a race around Divinity's Reach (0) - Race through Divinity's Reach on your mounts or on foot. Mount rental available, if needed. (Occurs roughly every 20 minutes)
- Donate Wintersday food for the people of Amnoon (0) - Food drive. [Group Event]
New weapon skins and equipment
- Additional Wrapped weapons
- Obsidian weapons
- Mistforged Obsidian weapons
- Eggnog Helmet
- Snow Diamond Infusion
- Snow Diamond
- Enchanted Colorful Snowball
- Enchanted Smiling Snowball
- Enchanted Snow Diamond Tonic
- Mist Capacitor
- Tixx's Giver's Inscription
- Tixx's Giver's Insignia
- Bringer's Orichalcum-Imbued Inscription
- Bringer's Intricate Gossamer Insignia
- Giftbringer's Inscription
- Giftbringer's Insignia
- Large Wintersday Gift
- Mini Tiny Angry Snowball
- Mini Angry Snowball
- Mini Large Angry Snowball
- Mini Gift Box Gourdon
- Mini Tixx
- Mini Toxx
New guild hall decorations
- Antler Pattern Snowflake Platform
- Arrow Pattern Snowflake Platform
- Blue Wintersday Gift
- Fog Machine
- Gingerbread-Man Ice Sculpture
- Green Wintersday Gift
- Snow Mound
- Tray of Eggnog
- White Wintersday Gift
- Cozy Wintersday Mounts Pack
- New Black Lion Claim Ticket set:
- New Black Lion Chest items:
The following mail is sent to all players upon first login:
- See also: Soundtrack#Living World Season 1
|Guild Wars 2 - Wintersday 2012|
|1||The Great Toymaker||2:34||Lena Chappelle||SoundCloud|
|2||The Tale of Tixx and Toxx||2:03||Maclaine Diemer||SoundCloud|
|3||Wintersday In Lion's Arch||2:51||Stan LePard||SoundCloud|
|4||Wintersday Bell Choir Medley||1:57||Maclaine Diemer and Lena Chappelle||SoundCloud|
|5||Wintersday Divinity's Reach One Man Band||2:39||Stan LePard||SoundCloud|
|6||Wintersday Toypocalypse Medley||0:52||Maclaine Diemer||SoundCloud|
|7||Wintersday in Tyria||1:35||Jeremy Soule||SoundCloud|
- The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx (2012)
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2013
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2014
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2015
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2016