A Very Merry Wintersday
A festive tradition returns to Tyria: Wintersday is here!
— Official website
A Very Merry Wintersday is the release that was launched on December 10, 2013. It brings the celebration of Wintersday back to Tyria with many festivities and is currently held in the Crown Pavilion area of Divinity's Reach.
The same content was re-released on December 16, 2014 for Wintersday, with the following updates, and later again on December 15, 2015, with further updates, ending on January 12, 2016. The current Wintersday festival is running from December 13, 2016 until January 10, 2017.
- A Very Merry Wintersday (2016 achievements)
- Tixx's Infinirarium - Stop the rebellious toys within Tixx's workshop!
- Winter Wonderland - Leap from snowflake to snowflake across a Wintersday landscape before you freeze.
- Bell Choir Ensemble - Ring in the season by playing a selection of songs with others.
- Toypocalypse - Defend gift-bearing dolyaks in this tower defense-styled activity.
- Snowball Mayhem - Fight against other players while bringing presents back to your base.
- New Miniatures
- Mini Tiny Snowball
- New Decorations
- Cube of Snow
- Cuboid of Snow
- Hemisphere of Snow
- Large Cube of Snow
- Large Cuboid of Snow
- Large Hemisphere of Snow
- Large Wedge of Snow
- Snowman Ice Sculpture
- Wedge of Snow
Several orphans are located around Divinity's Reach, hoping a generous player will pass out some Wintersday gifts. Players can gift their extra Ugly Wool Sweaters, Ugly Wool Socks, Ugly Wool Hats, or cheap Wintersday weapon skins to make gifts to hand out. Players will need to purchase a Roll of Wrapping Paper from the Charity Corps Seraph, and then use the wrapping paper and the gift item to purchase a Wrapped Gift.
There are 30 orphans spread across the city. Each orphan will accept one gift per day and reward the player with karma.
- The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx (2012)
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2013
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2014
- A Very Merry Wintersday 2015