Dostoev Sky Peak
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dostoev Sky Peak
12 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Priory thwart dredge excavation in Dostoev Sky Peak (46)
- Hero Challenges
- Foreman's Gear (46)
- Dostoev Sky Peak Vista —
- From the main room, find a tunnel on the southeastern wall -- looks like a U shape on the map. It is directly south of the "S" of Sky Peak on the map.
- At the end of the tunnel, you'll find a ramp onto the scaffolding. At the second turn, you should encounter a door. If the door is open, skip to step five.
- If the door is closed, continue to ascend the scaffolding, and upon reaching the walkway at the top, follow it onto the large platform.
- Pull the chains guarded by the Veteran Dredge Oscillator, and then return to the now-opened door encountered earlier.
- Follow the pathway beyond the door. At the platform with the Veteran Dredge Resonator, follow the pathway to the left (it should look as though it were descending).
- Continue to follow the pathway, eventually arriving at the vista and a Dredge Chest (guarded by another veteran).
- Alternate: If chains are bugged, go to the platform above the door. Stand on the floor, near where the right side of where the fence ends. Jump down onto the ramp behind the (bugged) door.
- Guild Missions
- Spider Scurry
- Explorer Harlow (46)
- Sylvan Hound (46)
- Priory Explorer (46)
- Arcanist Dotta (46)
- Dredge Disaggregator (46)
- Dredge Excavator (46)
- Dredge Mining Suit (46)
- Dredge Oscillator (46)
- Dredge Ratnik (46)
- Dredge Resonator (46)
- Dredge Reverberant (46)
- Veteran Dredge Disaggregator (46)
- Veteran Dredge Oscillator (46)
- Veteran Dredge Resonator (46)
- Repurposed Rock Grinder
- Dredge Document Barrel
- Dredge Weapons Cache
- Chunk of Dredge Ore
- Magnificent Chest - Only after Spider Scurry is completed
- Dwarven Tomb
- Dredge Chest
- Chest - Only after Kill the imp lord to stop him from summoning more imps is completed.
- Resource nodes
- This location is named after Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoyevsky.