From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Explorer Brokkar sabotage dredge munitions (49)
- Frostland Waypoint —
Mantelet Refuge Vista —
- Enter the main gate of Mantelet Refuge.
- Walk forward, turn left, and enter the inner gate with the statue.
- Turn left again and jump on the boxes (not the barrels) you see next to the wall.
- Jump to the rock next to the boxes.
- Jump onto & over the wall.
- The vista should be next to you.
- Bear Shaman (48)
- Sylvan Hound (48)
- Trijikk (49)
- Arcanist Rellya (48)
- Eero (48)
- Explorer Brokkar (49)
- Hralda (48)
- Scribe Adam (48)
- Scribe Caroline (48)
- Sven (48)
- Torstein (48)
- Alpine Stalker (48)
- White Moa (48)
- At the Mantelet Refuge
- Explorer Gaerwyn: Have you ever known one of us to die of natural causes?
- Explorer Blayre: What's unnatural? It's fairly natural to die if your head is separated from your body.
- Explorer Gaerwyn: Good point.
- Explorer Blayre: What I want to know is how long we would live if we managed to avoid all killing blows. Are we immortal?
- Explorer Gaerwyn: Let's hope we live long enough to find out.
- Priory Scribe: I put a candle in the window for him every night, to guide him home.
- Priory Scholar: Don't worry. He'll come back—just as soon as he's saved the world.
- Priory Scribe: He’s my only son. I'll never forget the look on his face when he told me he'd joined the Vigil.
- Priory Scholar: I imagine he'll never forget the look on yours either.
- Priory Scribe: It’s one thing to worry about him roaming the hills around our stead, hunting, facing danger.
- Priory Scribe: It’s another entirely to have him so far away, seeking even more dangerous foes.
- Priory Scholar: His legend will be that much greater.
- Priory Scribe: A mother’s first concern is not for her son's legend.
- Priory Scholar: The Vigil exists to fight the Elder Dragons. There is no more worthy foe than that.
- Priory Scribe: My head understands, and in my heart, I am proud. But what if—
- Priory Scholar: Only the Spirits can know. Leave it to them.
- Dredge Automated Cannon
- Dredge Automated Turret
- Dredge Cannonball (when destroying Cannons and Turrets)
- Dredge Sonic Rifle
- Resource nodes