From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Connects to
- Nakrojos Pass (N)
Betrayal Grounds (S)
The Grey Road (W)
Click to enlarge.
Spearhead Bane is an area in the southeast of Dredgehaunt Cliffs. It holds the remains of the Granite Citadel, an ancient dwarven stronghold. The Durmand Priory are conducting research on the tombstones there.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Arcanist Vance study dwarven relics at Granite Citadel (47)
- Granite Citadel Waypoint —
- Granite Citadel
- Priory Explorer (1): We'll build a forge big enough for two. People will come from all around to shoe their beasts.
- Priory Explorer (2): And to see our iron sculptures. It will be legendary.
- Priory Explorer (1): What will we call our forge? We need a name to equal our reputation.
- Priory Explorer (2): How about Four Hooves Forge? Since you and me got two hooves each. Two plus two makes four.
- Priory Explorer (1): (laugh) I like it!
- Priory Explorer (1): We may have to share tools for awhile, until we can barter a second set.
- Priory Explorer (2): I don't mind. Wolf teaches us that what belongs to one, belongs to the pack. And you're my pack.
- Priory Explorer (1): Aroooo! (laugh)
- Cassandra: When can we go home? I want to go home.
- Refugee Bjorn: We can't travel right now. It's too dangerous, and you're too little.
- Petra: I want to go to Hoelbrak! Now!
- Cassandra: (sniffle) Me too. I want to go to Hoelbrak.
- Refugee Bjorn: Now look what you did. (sigh) We can't go now. We're safe here. Do you hear me? We are safe here.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Spearhead Peak.|