From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Quartz Crystal is a crafting material obtained from mining a Quartz Crystal Formation. Players can transform 25 Quartz Crystals into a Charged Quartz Crystal once per day at a commune place of power (any hero point location where you commune, a.k.a. do the charging animation) and obtain the hero point before the option to transform is available.“
Transform 25 Quartz into a Charged Quartz Crystal at a place of power.
— In-game description
- Week 1 - Iron Marches - 20 total
- Week 2 - Bloodtide Coast - 20 total
- Week 3 - Dredgehaunt Cliffs - 20 total
- Week 4 - none
- Week 5 - Timberline Falls - 20 total
- Week 6 - Blazeridge Steppes - 20 total
- Week 7 - Harathi Hinterlands - 20 total
- Week 8 - Sparkfly Fen - 20 total
It is currently Week 2.
|Guild Enhancement: Critical Crafting||9||1,500||100|
|Guild Enhancement: Map Bonus||13||1,000||300|
|Workshop Restoration 1||3||1,500||150|
|Workshop Restoration 2||23||5,000||500|
- Quartz Crystals were introduced during Bazaar of the Four Winds.