From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Bladecall — Dagger
- Phantasmal Duelist — Pistol
- Ether Clone — Scepter
- Illusionary Counter — Scepter
- Counterspell — Scepter
- Illusionary Leap — Sword
- Illusionary Riposte — Sword
- Phantasmal Swordsman — Sword
- Phantasmal Warden — Focus
- Phantasmal Mage — Torch
- Mirror Blade — Greatsword
- Phantasmal Berserker — Greatsword
- Phase Retreat — Staff
- Phantasmal Warlock — Staff
- Feigned Surge — Spear
- Phantasmal Mariner — Spear
- Imminent Voyage — Trident
- Phantasmal Whaler — Trident
- Echo of Memory — Shield
- Deja Vu — Shield
- Lingering Thoughts — Axe
- Bladecall — Dagger
- Blade Leap — Sword
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Decoy — Clone
- Mirror Images — Clone
- Phantasmal Defender — Phantasm
- Phantasmal Disenchanter — Phantasm
- Blade Renewal — Psionic
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Psychic Blades — Whenever a clone would be summoned, you instead stock a blade. Blades persist indefinitely until used. Your shatters are replaced with Bladesongs that consume your stocked blades, but still count as shatters for the purposes of core traits. While out of combat, you will automatically stock a blade every 10 seconds.
- Psychic Riposte — Blocking or evading an attack stocks blades. Dodging stocks a blade and causes your next Bladesong to be unblockable.
- Infinite Forge — Automatically stock blades while in combat.
- Bloodsong — Bleeding you apply deals increased damage. Stock a blade after applying enough stacks of bleeding to foes.
- Heals the mesmer and 4 allies near the mesmer each time a clone or phantasm is created. Clones that appear from phantasms will also trigger the heal.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 30, 2021||
|October 02, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: