From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Desperate Decoy — Cloak and leave a clone of yourself behind when struck while below the health threshold.
- Deceptive Evasion — Create a clone at your current position when you dodge.
- Escape Artist — Create a clone when you gain stealth.
- Malicious Sorcery — Increases attack speed while wielding a scepter. Reduces recharge on scepter skills.
- The clone created does not use the full scepter attack chain. Instead, it will use only Ether Bolt every 2s.
- As of the 4/19/16 patch, this attack no longer uses a projectile
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 12, 2017||
|August 09, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 27, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: