From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the mesmer skill. For the trait skill that previously had the same name, see Lesser Phantasmal Defender.
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Phantasm#Related traits
- Mental Defense - Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Summons a phantasm called Illusionary Defender wielding a shield and no weapon (but does damage).
- When used underwater, the activation is second. ½
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The defender has a weapon strength midpoint of 690.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 22, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The Illusionary Defender's shield resembles the Wall of the Mists.