From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Mariner's Frenzy||Deals damage while evading attacks.|
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Evasive Mirror — Reflect projectiles after a successful evasion.
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Duelist's Reversal — Blocking or dodging an attack grants boons.
- Phantasmal Blades — Phantasms that successfully complete their attack launch a blade at their target and grant you fury when they expire.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The defender has a weapon strength midpoint of 2553.5.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: