From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Clone. Surge toward your foe, striking enemies on the way and creating a clone upon reaching your initial target.
- Damage: 880 (2.4)?
- Number of Targets: 5
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- A Clone is only created if the mesmer has an enemy targeted.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 30, 2021||
|May 08, 2018||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: