From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Clone. Summon an illusion that leaps at your target, crippling them. After the initial leap, the clone will execute the Mind Slash sword chain.
- Damage: 1 (0.003)?
- Cripple (1s): -50% Movement Speed
- Vulnerability (5s): +2% Incoming Damage, +2% Incoming Condition Damage2
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Fragility — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Grants Illusionary Leap for 5 seconds.
- This skill creates the clone adjacent to the mesmer’s target.
- Upon activation, a sword clone is created and only all existing clones created by this skill will dash ~800 range units towards the target, each applying 1s crippled to the target if they hit.
- If this skill is used outside of range, no clone will be created and Swap will be unavailable. However, any pre-existing clones made from this skill will still dash ~800 range units towards the skill's target and cripple.
- This skill does not apply vulnerability; the Mind Slash used by the clone does.
- This skill may be cancelled nearly immediately after activation with no loss in functionality, resulting in ~1.5s faster total recharge.
- This skill is replaced by Blade Leap for Virtuoso.
- Early beta versions of this skill used the following icon:
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 13, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: