From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Grants Illusionary Leap for 5 seconds.
- This skill creates the clone adjacent to the mesmer’s target.
- Upon activation, a sword clone is created and only all existing clones created by this skill will dash ~800 range units towards the target, each applying 1s crippled to the target if they hit.
- If this skill is used outside of range, no clone will be created and Swap will be unavailable. However, any pre-existing clones made from this skill will still dash ~800 range units towards the skill's target and cripple.
- This skill does not apply vulnerability; the Mind Slash used by the clone does.
- This skill may be cancelled nearly immediately after activation with no loss in functionality, resulting in ~1.5s faster total recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 13, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: