From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Virtuoso (trait list)
- Training cost
- 10 Hero points
- Game link
Bleeding you apply deals increased damage. Stock a blade after applying enough stacks of bleeding to foes.
- Damage Increase: 25%
- : 5Bleeding Stacks per Blade
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Jagged Mind — Blade attacks inflict bleeding on critical hits. A percentage of your condition damage dealt heals you.
- A blade is stocked on every 5th application of bleeding, regardless of the actual number of stacks on a target.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|August 17, 2021||