Deception (mesmer skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the mesmer downed skill. For the utility skill type, see Deception.
— In-game description [?]
- Prismatic Understanding - Increased stealth duration from mesmer skills. Gain random boons while you are in stealth.
- Does not require a target in order to be cast.
- You teleport to a random nearby location and gain stealth for 2 seconds upon using the skill.
- The clone will attack with Mind Blast and inflict 5 seconds of confusion.
- As with all other mesmer skills that say they apply stealth, this skill does not actually provide Stealth. It provides Hide in Shadows, an effect with the same functionality as stealth. Hide in Shadows does not stack with stealth.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|January 27, 2015||
|October 22, 2012||
|September 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: