From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Prismatic Understanding — Increased stealth duration from mesmer skills. Gain random boons while you are in stealth.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Increase healing to other allies. Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Only creates a clone when targeting a foe within range. If no foe is targeted, using the skill will still apply the other effects.
- Although Decoy does not have a casting time, using this skill will cancel any other skill currently being used.
- As with all other mesmer skills that say they apply stealth, this skill does not actually provide Stealth. It provides Hide in Shadows, an effect with the same functionality as stealth. Hide in Shadows does not stack with stealth.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|November 30, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Prior to the September 9th Feature Patch of 2014, this skill used to apply a distinct Decoy effect that was different from normal stealth in the following ways:
- The Decoy effect could be achieved while revealed.
- Decoy did not stack in duration with other stealth effects.