From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Only creates a clone when targeting a foe within range. If no foe is targeted, using the skill will still apply the other effects.
- Although Decoy does not have a casting time, using this skill will cancel any other skill currently being used.
- As with all other mesmer skills that say they apply stealth, this skill does not actually provide Stealth. It provides Hide in Shadows, an effect with the same functionality as stealth. Hide in Shadows does not stack with stealth.
- Desperate Decoy — Cloak and leave a clone of yourself behind when struck while below the health threshold.
- Deceptive Evasion — Create a clone at your current position when you dodge.
- Prismatic Understanding — Increased stealth duration from mesmer skills. Gain random boons while you are in stealth.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Prior to the September 9th Feature Patch of 2014, this skill used to apply a distinct Decoy effect that was different from normal stealth in the following ways:
- The Decoy effect could be achieved while revealed.
- Decoy did not stack in duration with other stealth effects.