From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Activ. type
- Game link
Clone. Block the next attack, and counter by inflicting torment and creating clones that cast Ether Bolt.
— In-game description
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Malicious Sorcery — Increases attack speed while wielding a scepter. Reduces recharge on scepter skills.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Duelist's Reversal — Blocking or dodging an attack grants boons.
- Psychic Riposte — Blocking or dodging an attack stocks blades and causes your next Bladesong to be unblockable.
- This skill will affect the source of the attack that was blocked unless the option Skill Retargeting is enabled in which case it will instead affect your current target if they are hostile.
- The skill can be cast again before the block timer has finished to end the block and cast Counterspell.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: