From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Leap to your target and stock a blade if you hit. Can be recast to return to your starting point.
- Damage: 550 (1.5)?
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- This skill begins recharging once Returning Edge is available.
- This skill replace Illusionary Leap for Virtuoso.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|August 17, 2021||