From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Illusionary Disenchanter||Disenchanting Bolt||Deals damage and removes boons.|
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions from allies near you when summoned.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Increase healing to other allies. Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Escape Artist — When a phantasm is created, grant it distortion.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Stretched Time — Flow of Time now affects nearby allies. Grant alacrity to nearby allies when you summon a phantasm.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Phantasmal Blades — Phantasms that successfully complete their attack launch a blade at their target and grant you fury when they expire.
- When used underwater, the activation is second. ½
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The disenchanter has a weapon strength midpoint of 2615.5.
- The attack cannot hit the same target more than once.
- Each bounce has a range of 600, however the phantasm times out after about ~1000 range projectile travel distance, making the projectile lose its owner and thus no longer inheriting player stats or showing up in their combat log.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 28, 2023||
|October 04, 2022||
|May 22, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: