From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Illusionary Warlock
- Game link
Phantasm. Summon illusions that deal damage and inflict vulnerability.
- Damage (3x): 498 (0.45)?
- Damage (3x): 249 (0.225)?
- Vulnerability (5s): +2% Incoming Damage, +2% Incoming Condition Damage2
- Vulnerability (5s): +4% Incoming Damage, +4% Incoming Condition Damage4
- Number of Targets: 3
- Range: 1,200
- : 2Illusions Summoned
- : 1Illusions Summoned
— In-game description
|Mage Strike||Deals damage, applies vulnerability.|
- Fragility — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of vulnerability on your target.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Chaotic Potency — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a staff. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Phantasmal Blades — Phantasms that successfully complete their attack launch a blade at their target and grant you fury when they expire.
- Each warlock phantasm hits 3 times and inflicts 2 vulnerability per hit.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The warlock has a weapon strength midpoint of 2877.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|May 22, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 28, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- These phantasms wield a staff with the same skin as Antique weapons, but with the characteristic mesmeric pink transparency.