From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
|Mage Strike||Deals damage, applies vulnerability.|
- Chaotic Potency — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a staff. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The warlock has a weapon strength range of 2459-2772, with the midpoint being 2615.5.[verification requested]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|May 22, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 28, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- These phantasms wield a staff with the same skin as Antique weapons, but with the characteristic mesmeric pink transparency.