Throw a fan of daggers that return to you. If your target is in range, the returning daggers will lock on to that target. Stock a blade if this attack hits at least one target.
— In-game description
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Jagged Mind — Blade attacks inflict bleeding on critical hits. A percentage of your condition damage dealt heals you.
- Deadly Blades — Blades inflict vulnerability on critical hits. After successfully casting a Bladesong, increase all damage dealt for a short time. This does not stack.
- Like Unstable Bladestorm, this skill actually has an activation time despite not being listed in its tooltip, meaning it can be interrupted and it cannot be cast while casting other skills with an activation time.
- When equipping a weapon that changes the animation effects of projectiles, the projectiles on this skill will briefly return back to their normal form when hitting the ground, or max distance, before turning back into the weapon's special projectile effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|August 17, 2021|