From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
|Illusionary Rogue||Shadow Assault||Deals extra damage while flanking.|
- Illusionary Defense — Gain a stacking damage reduction whenever you summon an illusion. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Summoning an illusion heals all allies around you. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Compounding Power — Creating an illusion increases your outgoing damage and gives increased condition damage for a short duration. Virtuoso: Triggers when stocking a blade.
- Escape Artist — When a phantasm is created, grant it distortion.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased strike damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Stretched Time — Flow of Time now affects nearby allies. Grant alacrity to nearby allies when you summon a phantasm.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Phantasmal Blades — Phantasms that successfully complete their attack launch a blade at their target and grant you fury when they expire.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The rogue has a weapon strength midpoint of 2615.5.
- Attack from this NPC will appear as "You hit Your-Target-Name-Here for xxx using Shadow Assault". This attack is not the Thief's underwater skill Shadow Assault.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: