— In-game description [?]
||Deals extra damage while flanking.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The rogue has a weapon strength midpoint of 2615.5.
- See also: Phantasm#Related traits
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018
- Phantasms can no longer be shattered and no longer count toward your maximum illusion count.
- Phantasms are destroyed and then replaced by clones after completing their unique attack or if their attack is interrupted.
- Reduced the recharge from 20 seconds to 8 seconds.
- If the rogue hits with an attack, the recharge of this skill is reduced by 25%.
- This skill no longer has an attack separate from the phantasm summon.
- Significantly reduced the skill's aftercast.
- Updated the underwater casting time to better match the casting time on land.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from dealing its bonus damage.
- Bonus damage has been reduced to 50% in PvE and 25% in PvP and WvW.
|May 16, 2017
- This skill now performs an attack that applies 1 stack of confusion and 5 stacks of vulnerability for 5 seconds in addition to summoning a phantasm.
|June 23, 2015
- Phantasm damage has been increased by 15%.
|May 20, 2014
- Updated the skill facts to have the appropriate damage indicator (separate from the general fix to minion skill damage).
|August 28, 2012
- Phantasmal Rogue has been added to the game.