From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Desperate Decoy — Cloak and leave a clone of yourself behind when struck while below the health threshold.
- Evasive Mirror — Reflect projectiles after a successful evasion.
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Deceptive Evasion — Create a clone at your current position when you dodge.
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- On counter, creates a clone while dealing damage. The counter-damage and clone creation happen until 900 range.
- The block is always canceled after 1 hit, then the evade frame starts after.
- The illusion created is a clone, though the skill doesn't specify.
- The clone created depends on the main-hand weapon slot.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|May 20, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: