Throw a phantasmal axe that immobilizes your target. Create a phantasm that attacks your target and creates a defensive bubble, protecting itself and allies from projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
|Whirling Defense||9||Deals damage, destroys projectiles, and causes whirl finishers.|
- Whirlwind Defense is a stationary AoE that deals damage and causes a finisher 12 times over 5 seconds.
- The Warden will attempt to move into melee range before attacking, but will never cancel its skill once started, even if targets move out of range.
- If the Warden's target dies while it is channeling its skill, it will not disappear until the attack is finished.
- If using the Warden's Feedback trait, it reflects projectiles instead of destroying them.
- The large number of finishers this skill triggers can cause a lot of Confusion if done on an Ethereal field or cleanse a lot of conditions if done on a Temporal Curtain.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Warden's Feedback - Focus weapon skills reflect projectiles. Reduces recharge on focus weapon skills.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Summoning a phantasm casts Lesser Signet of Inspiration.
Will not trigger if you have no boons to share.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: