From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
|Whirling Defense||Deals damage, destroys projectiles, and causes whirl finishers.|
- Sympathetic Visage — Phantasms take your conditions when they are first summoned.
- Warden's Feedback — Focus weapon skills reflect projectiles. Reduces recharge on focus weapon skills.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms spawn with aegis.
- Persistence of Memory — When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms spawn with quickness. Gain quickness when you create a phantasm.
- Phantasmal Force — Phantasms deal increased damage for each stack of might you have. Gain might when your phantasms become clones.
- Chronophantasma — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
- Whirlwind Defense is a stationary AoE that deals damage and causes a finisher 12 times over 5 seconds.
- The Warden will attempt to move into range before attacking, but will never cancel its skill once started, even if targets move out of range.
- If the Warden's target dies while it is channeling its skill, it will not disappear until the attack is finished.
- If using the Warden's Feedback trait, it reflects projectiles instead of blocking them.
- The large number of finishers this skill triggers can cause a lot of Confusion if done on an Ethereal field or cleanse a lot of conditions if done on a Temporal Curtain.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|March 26, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: