From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Illusionary Sword Attack||N/A||480||Deals damage and causes a leap finisher.|
|Blurred Frenzy||N/A||130||Strikes the foe with a flurry of strikes, distorting the space around the phantasm, making it evade attacks.|
The skill has 12 sub-components.
- Mesmer attack: 1x 'Phantasmal Swordsman' attack that gives 8 Might to the mesmer and phantasm. Does not create Might if the mesmer does not hit (miss, block, out of range, etc.) (130 range)
- Creates phantasm at mesmer's location which runs to 480 range from foe.
- Phantasm attack: 1x 'Illusionary Sword Attack' Leap attack. (480 range Leap)
- Phantasm attack: 8x 'Blurred Frenzy' attacks. (130 range)
- Phantasm turns into clone (or is recreated one time under the Chronophantasma trait.)
- The phantasm evades for a short amount of time during its attack animation.
- Phantasm will back up if its target comes closer than zero range units to it (ie, their target areas overlap).
- The leap finisher is applied to the mesmer upon summoning the phantasm. The phantasm itself also gets a leap finisher with its attack.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The swordsman has a weapon strength range of 2485-2746, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
- The 10 attacks will max out the Fencer's Finesse effect.
- See also: Phantasm#Related traits
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Persistence of Memory - When a phantasm becomes a clone, it transfers its boons to you. (Mesmer will have 16 Might after phantasm despawns)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This phantasm wields a sword with the same skin as Whisperblade.