Blood and Madness (2014 achievements)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the achievement category. For the release, see Blood and Madness 2014.
Blood and Madness is a holiday achievement category for the Blood and Madness release that celebrates Halloween in Tyria.
|Total achievements: 14||124|
|A Sweet Friend||25|
|Complete 12 Halloween achievements.
||12 Halloween Achievements Completed||25|
|A Royal Tradition||3|
|Complete a round of Mad King Says.
|A Stomping Good Time||3|
|Use 20 Scarecrow or Mad King stomps against players in PvP or WvW.
|Put the Bloody Prince back in the reliquary in under a minute.
||1 Bloody Prince Quickly Defeated||5|
|Defeat the Labyrinthine Horror in Mad King's Maze.
|Candy Corn Crusher||2|
|Defeat the Grand High Viscount of Candy Corn in Mad King's Maze.
|You stood by Tassi's side as she tried to contain the reliquary.
||1 Tassi Assisted||1|
|2 Tassi Assisted||1|
|Death to the Undying||2|
|Defeat the Skeletal Lich in the Mad King's Maze.
|Lunatic Inquisition Regular||50|
|Participate in 8 rounds.This achievement is capped at 50.
||8 Games Played||5|
|Find pumpkins all around Tyria and carve them.Made in Mad King's own image.
|Shut the Doors||5|
|Complete door events.
||1 Door Events Completed||1|
|25 Door Events Completed||1|
|50 Door Events Completed||3|
|Something Good to Eat||2|
|Open Trick or Treat bags.
||1 Bags Opened||1|
|50 Bags Opened||1|
|Give the Bloody Prince a disgusting welcome during the final battle.
||1 Projectiles Projected||1|
|You, Back in the Box||5|
|Help Tassi reseal the reliquary. Side effects may include stickiness.
||1 Bloody Prince Defeated||5|
- The following bugs existed:
- "Lunatic Inquisition Regular" was bugged just as in the previous year.
- It was possible to open Trick or Treat bags up until the following Halloween started and still have it count towards Something Good to Eat.
- Halloween dailies count toward the 12 achievements required to complete the A Sweet Friend meta achievement.
- Players must acquire the Mini Candy-Corn Elemental, or party with someone who has, to progress through the story line past The Reliquary.