Halloween Daily is a daily achievement category available during Halloween. Five achievements are available, with a sixth Halloween Fright achievement for completing three of the dailies. Completing Halloween Fright furthers Eve of the Mad King.
The five achievements cycle through nine days in the following order:
- Day One: Against the King, Craving Quaggan, Festive Feud, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion and Royal Racer
- Day Two: Reaper's Return, Shut and Locked, Terror of the Labyrinth, Trick-or-Treater and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Three: Against the King, Candy Craver, Festive Feud, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion and Pumpkin Hacker
- Day Four: Craving Quaggan, Jumping Mad, Pumpkin Hacker, Shut and Locked and The Mad Inquisition
- Day Five: Grim Reaper of Grunts, Reaper's Return, Royal Racer, Terror of the Labyrinth and Trick-or-Treater
- Day Six: Candy Craver, Jumping Mad, Royal Racer, Shut and Locked and The Mad Inquisition
- Day Seven: Against the King, Craving Quaggan, Grim Reaper of Grunts, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Eight: Festive Feud, Reaper's Return, Terror of the Labyrinth, Trick-or-Treater and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Nine: Candy Craver, Grim Reaper of Grunts, Jumping Mad, Pumpkin Hacker and The Mad Inquisition
|Total achievements: 16||0|
|Complete three of the five available daily achievements in the Halloween festival. Completion will earn progress in the Eve of the Mad King achievement, located in the Halloween Festival achievement tab.
||3 Objective completed||0|
|Against the King||0|
|Survive Mad King Thorn's tricks in the Ascent to Madness mission.
||1 Ascent to Madness Mission Completed||0|
|Eat 50 pieces of candy corn.
||50 Candy Corn Consumed||0|
|Donate enough pieces of candy corn to get Drooburt through the day.
||50 Pieces of Candy Corn||0|
|Defeat 20 of Palawa Joko's minions.
||20 Minions Slain||0|
|Grim Reaper of Grunts||0|
|Defeat 40 Halloween minions.
||40 Minions Slain||0|
|Halloween Costume Brawl Champion||0|
|Win 1 costume brawl during Halloween.Emerge as a champion from a costume brawl.
||1 Costume Brawls Won||0|
|Complete the Mad King's Clock Tower jumping puzzle.
||1 Mad King's Clock Tower Completed||0|
|Carve 5 pumpkins.
||5 Pumpkins Carved||0|
|Finish a game of Reaper's Rumble.
||1 Objective completed||0|
|Finish a race or time trial in the Mad King's Raceway.
||1 Objective completed||0|
|Shut And Locked||0|
|Complete 5 door events.
||5 Doors Completed||0|
|Terror of the Labyrinth||0|
|Defeat one of the bosses in Mad King's Labyrinth.
||1 Labyrinth Boss||0|
|The Mad Inquisition||0|
|Finish a game of Inquisition
||1 Games of Inquisition Completed||0|
|Tour of the Labyrinth||0|
|Complete the race event in Mad King's Labyrinth.
||1 Race Completed||0|
|Open trick-or-treat bags.
||10 Bags Opened||0|
- It is possible to finish all dailies on accounts that don't own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire:
- Festive Feud requires to defeat Awakened enemies (usually only found in Crystal Desert), are also available during the Defeat the invading Awakened event in core maps.
- Tour of the Labyrinth can be done on foot, and a raptor mount rental was added via Mad King's Steward in 2018.
- Royal Racer can be done via renting a beetle from Roller Beetle Rental.
- Only certain Awakened and Mordant Crescent enemies count towards Festive Feud, Awakened enemies that are listed below do not count towards the achievement:
- Shut and Locked can be completed either in the Mad King's Labyrinth, Kessex Hills, or Gendarran Fields.
- Prior to 2015, the Halloween Dailies were separate from other dailies and gave their own reward of 1 with completing four of the six available Halloween dailies.
- Five achievements were always available (Candy Craver, Grim Reaper of Grunts, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion, Pumpkin Hacker, and Trick-or-Treater).
- Sixth daily was rotating each day in order of: Shut and Locked, The Mad Inquisition, then Jumping Mad, before restarting.
- Prior to 2017, the Halloween Dailies awarded 1
each and counted as daily for the 10,000 daily cap.
- Three achievements were always available (Candy Craver, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion, and Pumpkin Hacker).
- Fourth daily rotated each day in order of: Shut and Locked, Trick-or-Treater, Jumping Mad, then Grim Reaper of Grunts, before restarting.
- During 2017, the dailies were on a nine day rotation.
- The achievement list was updated in 2018, adding Royal Racer and Reaper's Return, and updating the rotation accordingly.
- Tour of the Labyrinth can be completed via the adventure, not only the race event.
- During 2015 and 2016, The Mad Inquisition achievement was disabled due to Lunatic Inquisition being removed because of game breaking bugs.
- During 2014, keeping an achievement from the Halloween Daily in the achievement watchlist made it possible to access the achievement category even after Blood and Madness when it's hidden from the list. It is not possible to progress those achievements though.