From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Frost Aura — Dagger, when attuned to water
- Shocking Aura — Dagger, when attuned to air
- Fire Shield — Focus, when attuned to fire
- Frozen Ground — Staff, when attuned to water
- Magnetic Aura — Staff, when attuned to earth
- Sand Squall — Warhorn, when attuned to earth
- Immutable Stone — Hammer, when attuned to earth
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Raging Storm — Critically striking a foe grants fury. Gain ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration and cleanse a condition. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Written in Stone — Signets continue to grant their passive bonuses while recharging. Gain an aura when you use a signet skill.
- Arcane Resurrection — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- This trait also grants boons if the elementalist applies an aura to themself.
- This trait can also grant boons to allies in the following situations:
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022
|June 23, 2015
|February 26, 2013
|August 28, 2012