Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
- Hits 5 allied targets excluding you, so applying an aura to yourself can apply it to 6 allies in total. For example, increases allies affected by auras from shouts like "Feel the Burn!" to 6.
- Auras granted by combos do trigger Powerful Aura.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from correctly sharing light aura.
| January 26, 2016
- The durations of auras this trait applies have been reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
| October 29, 2015
- Fixed an issue that allowed this trait to double-apply boons associated with auras.
| September 29, 2015
- Increased the effective radius of this trait from 360 to 600.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Changed: When you apply an aura to yourself, grant that aura to all nearby allies as well.
| May 20, 2014
- Updated the description of this trait to clarify that the shared auras only apply when the source is a weapon skill.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Powerful Aura has been added to the game.