From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Notes
- 4 Version history
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Frost Aura — Dagger, when attuned to water
- Shocking Aura — Dagger, when attuned to air
- Fire Shield — Focus, when attuned to fire
- Magnetic Aura — Staff, when attuned to earth
- Sand Squall — Warhorn, when attuned to earth
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Conjurer — Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjure weapon abilities have reduced recharge.
- Arcane Resurrection — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Hits 5 allied targets excluding you, so applying an aura to yourself can apply it to 6 allies in total. For example, increases allies affected by auras from shouts like "Feel the Burn!" to 6.
- Auras granted by combos do trigger Powerful Aura.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|January 26, 2016||
|October 29, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: