From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Combo effects by finisher
|Blast||Area Chaos Aura|
Utility skills that create ethereal fields
- Feedback — Glamour
- Null Field — Glamour
- Well of Action — Well
- Well of Calamity — Well
- Well of Precognition — Well
- Well of Recall — Well
- Spectral Ring — Spectral
Elite skills that create ethereal fields
Profession mechanic skills that create ethereal fields
- Drop Gunk (Streamlined Kits) — Drop gunk at your location to inflict a random condition.
- Feedback (Medic's Feedback) — Glamour. Create a dome around you that reflects projectiles.
- Lesser Chaos Storm (Method of Madness) — Create a magical storm at the target location that applies random conditions to foes and boons to allies. The first strike of the storm dazes foes.
Common skills that create ethereal fields
- Throw Ball — Ball
- Throw Cooked Termite Larva Meat — Termite Larva Meat
- Throw Gunk — Bucket of Gunk
- Throw Gunk — Gunk (consumable), Ettin Gunk, Ball of Gunk, Gunk, Swamp Gunk
- Throw Termite Larva Meat — Termite Larva Meat
Traits that create ethereal fields
- Method of Madness — Cast Lesser Chaos Storm when you use a healing skill.
- Medic's Feedback — Cast Feedback while reviving an ally. Feedback revives allies inside its dome.
- Streamlined Kits (with Elite Mortar Kit) — Equipping an Engineering Kit creates an attack or spell and grants you swiftness.