Ring of Fire (elementalist skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the elementalist dagger skill. For the Conjured Flame skill of the same name, see Ring of Fire (Lava Axe skill). For the location, see Ring of Fire.
Ring of Fire
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Persisting Flames - Comboing a blast finisher with a fire field grants fury. Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Cast Lava Font when you are downed.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Ring of Fire was previously called Flame Prison earlier in development.