Ring of Fire (elementalist skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ring of Fire
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Persisting Flames — Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Whenever your fire fields hit a foe, gain increased strike damage for a duration.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 28, 2023||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Ring of Fire was previously called Flame Prison earlier in development.