Ring of Fire (elementalist skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the elementalist dagger skill. For the Conjured Flame skill of the same name, see Ring of Fire (Lava Axe skill). For the location, see Ring of Fire.
Ring of Fire
— In-game description [?]
- Blinding Ashes - Blind foes that you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Burning Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause burning, and burning lasts longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Ring of Fire was previously called Flame Prison earlier in development.