From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Call down a meteor shower onto the target area.
Damage is reduced per target each time they are struck by this ability.
— In-game description [?]
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Each of the 24 meteors deal damage randomly around in the targeted area.
- Since each meteor has its own area, they may hit outside the skill's AoE circle if the center or a meteor's AoE is close enough to the border.
- Movement interrupts the channeling time, resulting in fewer meteors.
- The meteors will only fall within the limits of the map where player characters would be able to be (e.g: They won't fall on a slope a player can't climb or slide down from above). This can be used to narrow the spread and increase the effective damage of the skill.
- Can be precast during Burning Retreat for longer range cast, causing the channel to begin after the Burning Retreat ends. Note that Allow Skill Retargeting must be off for this to work if ground targeting is set to Instant.
- The damage reduction is additive rather than multiplicative. Meaning the second hit does 90%, third 80%, and so on, reaching the minimum on the 9th hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 24, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 23, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 30, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.