From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Drop an explosive dragon's tooth on your foe.
— In-game description [?]
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|December 03, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Prior to a November 2012 game update, this skill applied the combo finisher in the position of the caster, and was later updated to correctly apply the finisher on targeted location in December 3rd update.
- Prior to 29 September, 2015, this skill used to be able to hit objects and enemies through walls as long as they were targeted and within a specific range.