From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Power Overwhelming — While at or above the might threshold, gain increased power. Power bonuses are doubled while attuned to fire.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Pyromancer's Puissance — Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Despite stating "allies" this skill does not grant the might to the caster, unlike similar skills and traits.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||