From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Blinding Ashes - Blind foes that you burn.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Each skill you use while attuned to fire grants you might.
- Persisting Flames - Executing blast finishers on fire fields grant fury. Fire fields last longer. Create a lava font when you go down.
- Pyromancer's Training - Deal more damage while attuned to fire. Reduces recharge on all fire weapon skills.
- Burning Precision - Critical hits have a chance to cause burning, and burning lasts longer.
- Drops a 150-distance field every second; a total of 4 pieces.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 14, 2017||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: