From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire. When leaving fire attunement or successfully completing a fire overload, unleash a Flame Expulsion.
- Persisting Flames - Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Your damage is increased whenever your fire fields hit a foe.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Drops a 150-distance field every second; a total of 4 pieces.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 14, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: