From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Blinding Ashes - Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Pyromancer's Puissance - Gain might for using any skill while attuned to fire.
- Persisting Flames - Comboing a blast finisher with a fire field grants fury. Fire fields created by weapon skills last longer. Cast Lava Font when you are downed.
- Pyromancer's Training - Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal more damage to burning foes.
- Burning Precision - Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Drops a 150-distance field every second; a total of 4 pieces.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 14, 2017||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: